G.E. Smartwater Fridge Filter WG03F04947 Free Ship
G.E. Smartwater Refrigerator Water Filter WG03F04947
- GE (G.E.) Genuine OEM RPWF/RPWFE SmartWater Premium Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter.
- This filter will replace old # RPWF and is the newer style RPWFE that will work with newer models.
- It is an exact OEM replacement from GE
- This water filter cartridge reduces lead, chlorine, asbestos, mercury, cysts, particulates, turbidity, and some herbicides and pesticides, without removing fluoride.
- It improves the taste and odour or your water and ice.
- The GE RPWF SmartWater Ice and Water Filtration System is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- The RPWF is also tested and certified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine if present in your drinking water.
- This Refrigerator Water Filter is used in bottom freezer or side-by-side refrigerators.
- In bottom freezer refrigerators it can be found in the left-hand fresh food door, recessed in the door flange or in the fresh food compartment, near top left-hand side.
- In side-by-side refrigerators it can be found in the bottom of the fresh food compartment.
- To access the filter use the flip cover, without moving the vegetable pan.
- Simply pull the filter to remove and replace.
- No tools required!
- Filter Life: 6 months or 170 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: 25-120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
- Filter Size: 10" Long x 1-3/4" Diameter
How To Replace: The G.E. SmartWater RPWF Water Filter:
- Remove the old cartridge by gently lifting the filter away from the housing unit is releases, then lift again to remove. Do not twist. A small amount of water may drip out.
- Align the top of the new filter with the cartridge holder and push until the filter is fully seated.
- While continuing to ensure the filter is fully seated in the holder, gently rotate the filter until it can no longer rotate. If rotation is difficult, check to ensure the filter is properly aligned and fully seated within the holder
- If your refrigerator has a 'Reset Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset: The 'Reset Filter' Light:
- For Touch Screen Models: Access the RESET button through the Water Filter Menu
- For Non-Touch Screen Models: Press and hold the 'Reset Filter' button for approximately 3 seconds.
- For best performance and to ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is highly recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
Product Number SMF WG03F04947
Free Shipping in Canada!
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in Canada, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that shipping on your order is so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive, we cannot guarantee arrival by a specific date. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here