Walrus Pump HQ800H Self Priming Booster Pump, 1 HP
The HQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from underground or surface water supplies
1. The HQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required. It will also protect the pump when it is in faulty conditions.
2. Compact design and quiet operation make the HQ series suitable for many applications.
3. Impellers are constructed of stainless steel for greater durability.
4. The built-in indicator lights on top panel will display the pump’s working condition and diagnosis.
5. HQ800H with higher head is ideal for tank system that require higher boost pressure.
6. The built-in protective functions will shut off the pump and automatically reset in case of: - Dry run - Excessive temperature - Rapid cycling - Dead head
7. New designed cast aluminum motor for higher effciency and lower amperage draw
|Dimensions:||16"L x 7.5"W x 9"H|
- Boosting from mains: Increases the water pressure delivered by city mains
- Boosting from tanks: Increases water pressure from roof tanks, break tanks and ground tanks, including rainwater and reverse osmosis storage tanks.
- Boosting from wells: Pumps water from a depth of 8 metres
Part PMP HQ800H