Maytag - Fridge Filter # UKF8001 Free Ship
Maytag Whirlpool Genuine OEM UKF8001 PUR PuriClean FILTER4 Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter.
- Replaced with EveryDrop EDR4RXD1B
- Whirlpool UKF8001 refrigerator filter is also referred too as Filter 4.
- This water filter cartridge reduces lead, chlorine, mercury, cysts, particulates, turbidity, and some herbicides and pesticides, without removing fluoride.
- It improves the taste and odour or your water and ice.
- The Maytag Whirlpool UKF8001 PUR PuriClean FILTER4 Ice and Water Filtration System is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- Whirlpool/Maytag/Kitchen Aid - Fridge Filter Part SMF UKF8001
- This Refrigerator Water Filter is used in bottom-mount or side-by-side refrigerators with filter access inside the refrigerator.
- Simply turn the filter to remove and replace. No tools required!
- The UKF8001 water filter is the direct replacement for filters UKF8001AXX, UKF8001AXX-750, UKF8001AXXP, 67003523, 67003526, 67003527, 67003528, 12589203, 12589206, 12589208, 12589210, 13040216, 13040216N, UKF9001, 8001P, WF50, WF51, OWF50, OWF51, WF50-NI300, OWF50-NI300, WF50-KNI300, WF50-NI500, OWF50-WI500, WF50-WI500, WF50-KWI500, 67002269, 67002671, 67003591, 67003727, 4396395, 8171032, 8171249, 12589201, 46-9005, 469005, 9005, 9005P, 46-9006, 469006, 9006, 9006P, 469005750, 469005-750, 46-9005-750, 469006750, 469006-750, 46-9006-750, 04609005000, 04609006000, 9992, and 46-9992.
- Filter Life: 6 months or 750 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.78 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: 33-120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
- Filter Size: 2-1/4" Diameter 8-1/2" High
How To Replace The Maytag Whirlpool Pur Puriclean UKF8001 Water Filter:
- Unlatch the plastic filter cover, and let it swing down, so you can see the filter.
- Turn the used filter counterclockwise 1/4 turn and pull the filter straight down. (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator).
- Push the filter straight up into the fridge and turn it clockwise 1/4 turn.
- Swing the plastic filter cover up until it 'snaps' closed.
- If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
- Press the dispenser Lock and Auto Light buttons and hold them down for approximately 4 seconds.
- Release the buttons once the filter status indicator begins to flash.
- Press the dispenser Lock and Water buttons and hold them down for approximately 4 seconds.
- Release the buttons once the filter status indicator begins to flash. For best performance and to ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is highly recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
Product Number SMF UKF8001
Free Shipping in Canada!
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in Canada, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that shipping on your order is so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive, we cannot guarantee arrival by a specific date. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here