Water softener not working correctly? Has it stopped softening your water or just doesn’t seem to be working? Maybe it’s suddenly using too much salt or none at all? Can you diagnose the problem yourself? It would be easier for you to understand water softener diagnosis and repair if you know how a water softener works, in case you don’t, check out my YouTube video here
• How Does a Water ... We use only Clack WS1 Valves on our HUM Water Filtration softeners, iron, sulphur and tannin filters, check them out here
https://waterestore.ca/search?type=pr... Full Manual with Diagnostics
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/065... You need to access the Diagnostics section and valve history to get to the really good stuff! Start with Diagnostics To get into the actual Diagnostics section of the programming, press and hold the up and down buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds until the screen changes, if it does not appear you need to unlock the valve. See my unlocking video here
• How to UNLOCK Cla... The first screen shows the number of days since last regen – this is useful to know how far you are currently along between cycles. If it just regenerated yesterday and your water is hard today, something is wrong! Press NEXT to go to the next page and you get the volume of water since the last regeneration. This is important because it can tell you if the amount of water is reasonable or it’s showing any usage at all. If 0 usage the meter has stopped working. Press NEXT This screen shows you the reserve capacity used for the last 7 days. The 0 day is today and it shows you what reserve3 capacity you have currently. Press arrow up to show the reserve capacity that you used yesterday etc. Keep pushing the UP button to see the capacity for each of the last 7 days. Press NEXT This shows volume of water used for each of the last 63 days. Day 1 is yesterday, press the up button to see the volume for the day before yesterday. Etc. If a Regeneration occurred on that day, the word “Regen” gets displayed. The display will shows dashes if no meter is displayed. This information is useful if you want to know which days you are using up your capacity. Press NEXT Now you will see the maximum flow rate going through your water softener valve in the last 7 days. Press NEXT to exit Diagnostics Then there is Valve History - To get into the Valve History section of the programming, press and hold the up and down buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds until the screen changes, and then do the same thing again right after. If it does not appear you need to unlock the valve. See my unlocking video here
• How to UNLOCK Cla... The first page is Days, total since start up. This would be useful if you would like to know how old this valve is. Press NEXT Regenerations – the total number since start up. Again useful to get a sense if sizing of the water softener is correct. Too small it regenerates every day, too large does not regenerate until after more than 10 days consistently. Press NEXT Volume of water used since start up. Useful to know how much water has gone through this water softener. Press NEXT Error Log. Shows a history of the last 10 errors generated by the control during operation. Press up error to scroll through. Check out my Clack WS1 Guide to error codes. Press NEXT to finish. What size water softener do I need?
• What Size Water S... If you are looking for more information on Programming your clack water softener valve, check out this video of mine
• Clack WS1 Water S... Check out my water softener troubleshooting and repair live stream here
• Step by Step WATE... Click here for your next video on water softeners and I’ll see you there!
• Water Softener Ba... Any questions or comments about this video or water softeners in general? Please enter them below, I read them all and would love to answer yours. LOVE GARY THE WATER GUY AND WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WATER FILTRATION FOR YOUR FAMILY? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS! Sign up to keep in touch with Gary!
https://mailchi.mp/waterestore.com/su... 2) LET’S CONNECT!
https://www.facebook.com/WaterEstore/https://twitter.com/WaterEstorehttps://www.linkedin.com/company/the-...https://www.instagram.com/Water_Estore/https://www.instagram.com/WaterStoreM... 3) CONTACT! info@WaterEstore.com or info@WaterStoreMidland.com 4) SHOP! Midland
https://www.WaterEstore.com Please share this video
• CLACK Water Softe...