Are You Concerned With How Much Sodium Your Family is Consuming?
Has your doctor recommended a low sodium diet? Maybe you have a water softener or tannin filter and you want to remove any sodium residual from those? Does your water actually taste salty? How do you get rid of the salt from your water anyway?
Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
As I’m sure you know, Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems are perfect for your family if you’re looking for an inexpensive source of "super pure" drinking water for your home, but did you know that RO is the best way to get rid of 85 - 94% of the sodium content! If your not sure how these systems work, I’ve got a great video here.
There Are So Many Additional Benefits to Reverse Osmosis Water
1. RO Systems will remove common chemical contaminants (metal ions, aqueous salts), including chloride, copper, chromium, and reduces lead and arsenic, fluoride, radium, sulfate, calcium, magnesium, potassium, nitrate, and phosphorous.
2. They remove PPC, Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care product residuals from your families water supply
3. Chemicals like chlorine, herbicides and pesticides are removed.
4. Reverse Osmosis Systems have a very high effectiveness in removing protozoa (for example, Cryptosporidium, Giardia)
5. Reverse Osmosis Systems have a very high effectiveness in removing bacteria (for example, Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli)
6. Reverse Osmosis Systems have a very high effectiveness in removing viruses (for example, Enteric, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Rotavirus)
7. Removal Percentages for common minerals include:
Sodium 85 - 94%
Sulfate 96 - 98%
Calcium 94 - 98%
Potassium 85 - 95%
Nitrate 60 - 75%
Iron 94 - 98%
Zinc 95 - 98%
Mercury 95 - 98%
Selenium 94 - 96%
Phosphate 96 - 98%
Lead 95 - 98%
Arsenic 92 - 96%
Magnesium 94 - 98%
Nickel 96 - 98%
Fluoride 85 - 92%
Manganese 94 - 98%
Cadmium 95 - 98%
Barium 95 - 98%
Cyanide 84 - 92%
Chloride 85 - 92%
The Benefits Are Endless!
So as you can see, not only does Reverse Osmosis significantly lower the sodium content in your water, it has so many more health benefits and tastes great! Click here for your next video on Reverse Osmosis water filtration and I’ll see you there!