Aquatec RO Booster Pump - 8800 High Flow 8851-2J03-B423S | Free Ship
Aquatec Booster & Delivery Pump - 8800 High Flow Booster Pump
Aquatec 8851-2J03-B423S 8800 High Flow Booster Pumps are perfect for boosting the pressure of your high TDS (over 1000) water for your Reverse Osmosis (RO) Drinking Water system. Aquatec’s pumps are used for a variety of water delivery applications. Commonly used either to pressurize water from an atmospheric tank, to deliver purified water to a specific point of use, or simply to increase pressure when required.
- Aquatec 8800 High Flow Booster Pumps for RO Systems up to 120 GPD - (Order PSW and Transformer Separately, follow links below)
- CDP-HFO-3/8" JG; 2.5"; NYLON; UNIV-COMP.
- The CDP-8800 Series pumps are also compatible with most hydraulic shut-off valves with the optional PSW shut off tank controller switch.
- Outstanding toughness, durability.
- Designed for 30,000+ operating hours.
- Adjustable pressure boost between 40-110 PSI. Outlet pressures up to 110 PSI.
- EMI/RFI electronic noise suppression.
- Extremely quiet operation, less than 45 DBA.
- Expels trapped air, eliminates air locks. Runs dry without damage.
- Pump head can be mounted up or down.
- Self-priming, Self venting system removes moisture.
- Low voltage (12-24V) for maximum safety. Corrosion resistant exterior.
- The CDP-8800 Series pumps operate safely with low energy consumption (24 watts), low voltage (12-24V) motors, and a 2 amp transformer.
- They can be used with compatible transformers offered in the most popular worldwide voltages (120 VAC, 230 VAC).
- All transformers are optional and must be ordered separately below.
- PSW tank switches are optional and must be ordered separately below.
Product Number R/O 8851-2J03-B423S
Free Shipping in Canada!
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in Canada, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that shipping on your order is so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive, we cannot guarantee arrival by a specific date. We ship from several locations, many of our products are drop shipped directly from our suppliers to you, saving shipping time. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here