5 Micron 10" Valuetrex Sediment Water Filter Package of 3 Part #1227867-V
This is a Genuine 5 Micron Valuetrex 10" Filter. This filter is a 9 7/8" Polypropylene Sediment 4 Layer Structure with a 5 Micron nominal rating. This Valuetrex filter can reduce Sediment, Sand, Silt, Rust and Scale. Please check out our videos above for How to Maintain and More Information on this filter.
- Suitable for Municipal and Well Water Applications
- Flow Rate: 7-10 Gallons Per Minute
- Length: 9 7/8" (251 mm)
- Outer Diameter: 2 1/2" (63 mm)
- Inner Diameter: 1 7/64" (28 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 40ºF to 145ºF (4.4ºC to 62.8ºC)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and FDA CFR Title 2
Please Note: This filter is not performance Tested or Certified by Valuetrex manufactures sediment water filters to fit the specifications for almost any water filtration system. Sediment filters are used in reverse osmosis systems, and should always be used before a UV treatment.
Product Number SMF 1227867-V-3